Central to our company’s ethos is the discovery and nurturing of graduate talent. We are a small company (<30 people), with a young and passionate team, supported by experienced leaders in the IT industry.
Our new joiners are able to plan their own development. We help them to reach their goals through our mentorship scheme and by investing heavily in the training they need or want. At Diegesis, there is plenty of opportunity to develop your IT interests, and to be financially supported in doing so. We have several ‘Special Interests’ groups that anyone is welcome to join, and are always looking to create more.
We are continually supporting each other in our work, meaning no-one is ever left feeling excluded or helpless. Helping our colleagues with their technical challenges always takes priority above working for ourselves. This same approach applies outside of formal project hours, with our regular company drinks nights and socials.
You will always be challenged. We push ourselves to continue learning and growing by tackling difficult and interesting technical problems every day. No two days will ever be the same; you’ll learn more every day.
New to coding?
No problem! Lots of our developers come from non-technical backgrounds or had little to no experience of coding before they joined. All we care about is that you have a passion for IT and the commitment to learn. You’ll become experts in multiple coding languages in no time by utilising all the support and training we offer.
What are we looking for?
- A University degree with preferably a 2.i. class or higher.
- A passion for IT.
- The ability to break down and tackle complex problems.
- The ability to work well in a team, especially being able to support colleagues and ask for help when needed.
- A desire to be challenged every day.
- From 25 days paid holiday + public holidays.
- Free training in areas of interest. We will fund, and actively encourage, technical training and non-technical trainings such as project management, human relations etc.
- An inclusive, collaborative, diverse workplace.
- Free healthcare.
- Cycle-to-work scheme.
- Weekly evening drinks and other socials.
- Competitive starting salary.
- Regular performance reviews and appraisals.
How to apply?
Email us with a CV and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org.